Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pictures!!!

 This is a cat eating a raw chicken head. We see this at least once a week. A lady on our walk to school is known for putting the heads out, so there are always about 5 cats lurking around her door in the morning. It is DISGUSTING! and Shelby Davis I think I win our picture taking contest! Chicken heads are wayyy better than Gary!
 These are some lovely foam mattresses that could be yours for FREE! I think.  When in doubt with what to do with your trash put it out on the street. Someone else will take care of it!
 This is a painting, I am assuming was done by our Secondary art department.  Umm Yikes!  I don't know who it is supposed to be or even what. Its a lovely dress and mustache and unibrow! I have never seen anyone that looked like this in Beirut! However, since people here openly (half/jokingly) admit to being racist, I would hate to think what this could mean!
 Our Arabic Teacher took us to the grocery store to practice. It was humiliating!!  So, this is Robbie and Jen getting groceries and naming things in Arabic.  Oranges are burtoquall.  Bananas are mooz.
This is another school painting. I call it "The Star Sneezer." I am not sure why it is necessary to put stars so close to her nose but whatever!  I also like the flower hat and the small handprints all over the other ladies face!  Children even Young Adults are fascinating.

ON A SPECIAL NOTE!--My friend you might remember him from here...
He is back in full force and he now even sells women and men's underwear! Happy Valentines Day Michael..although I did see some of the underwear fall on the ground, he very quickly picked them up and wiped them off. 5 second rule on underwear totally applies! Heck you just have to wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment