Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Vacation 1

I don't even know where to begin with this blog, we have done so much in 2 weeks.

We got out of school on Dec. 17th and that night had a wine tasting party.  It was really fun and a nice way to unwind from everyone elses busy schedule..=) Michael made me a Christmas Clumsy and I wrote him a short story about how Clumsy ended up on our way. I am quite proud of it..=) So, overall we had quite the Clumsy celebration!


Then on Monday bright and early we headed off to Barcelona.  Our flight was fine and we had a lay over in Paris, which is the most insane aiport of all time.  Thankfully our building friends had warned us that the lines and security at Charles DeGull were long and ridiculous so we booked a flight we a 4 hour layover.  This was a huge blessing.  They had one person checking passports for everyone going through the one terminal.  The line was soo long.  Everyone around us was already late for their flights. People were cutting line and some people got in an argument about who should go first. One lady just kept walking past people as if they weren't there.  We were happy we listened to our friends. With the line and transfering terminals our 4 hour layover quickly became 2 hours.

Finally we got to Shelby and had the time of our lives in Barcelona. I felt like I was 21 again for a day or two. Then my body quickly let me know that I am about to be 30..=)

Pictures are in the next post. I don't know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment