Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Randomness/Awesomeness

I was going to name this blog public announcement, help needed, but I was worried it would panick people.

In my around town slideshow I introduced you to this man....
 
However, no one has seen him in the last few weeks.  I am super disappointed and actually a little worried about him. I am sure he had the finest hairbrushes a person could buy from a folding table in the streets and now I will never get to experience one.
 
Unless we find him.  So, everyone out there reading this ludicrous blog and finally understanding just how much free time I have at work.  Think good thoughts and hope one day that my sidewalk hairbrush man will return!
 
Another sad note the club that did our Salsa dance lessons on Friday nights cancelled the last one. I hope this is not a premenant thing because that would mean no more time with my "I am a good dancer," friend and I am not sure a world without him is a place I want to be.
 
In other news Michael and I are thinking about our trips this year and its looking pretty exciting!  The reasons we came are more evident when you think of all the traveling.
 
First its  Barcelona and Paris in a little over a month.
Then for our second winter break in Feburary we are going to Istanbul!
One of the spring breaks we will be going to Greece.  We have not decided about the weekend one yet. Yeah thats right two spring breaks! If I was still in college and had two spring breaks I might have died...haha
Then this summer we are doing Portland, Va, and hopefully, if we can handle being in a suitcase that long, Croatia, Vienna, and Prague.
 
Kinda loving life right now!!!
 
Final news! I have managed to go a whole month without accidentally putting toilet paper in the toliet.  However, I have not been able to go a whole month without wanting to throw up in my mouth when I have to put poo paper in a trashcan and co-mingle it with my husbands.  There is just something inappropriate about spouses poop hanging out together in the trash.  Its even grosser when you have to share your poop trashcan in public places. I would not want to ever work in a restaurant here for that fact alone. Its bad enough you might have to clean up someone's drunken vomit but their poo trash too...unacceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment