Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Great News!

Thanks to all my hairbrush man blog supporters! Mostly my Mom because she might be the only one who saw my blog yesterday but the Hairbrush man is BACK!  So, glad he is ok. I guess it is true that you can get what you ask for!!

Finally, my Mom informed me that my pootp (thats slang for poo toilet paper) talk was embarassing since her friends read my blog. All I can say is that pay back is sweet for all the times you "accidently/intentionally" embarassed me in front of my friends..MUAHHHAHAHAHAHA.

However, the real moral of yesterday's toilet paper rant was a warning that you might not want to invite Michael and I to your houses this summer because we know longer know how to properly dispose of toilet paper! Just a friendly head's up!


I found out today that a student in the KGII (that is the equivalent) of Kindergarten wrote that her favorite thing about school so far was reading with me.  It was so sweet. I can't even remember when I read with her but I am glad she does.  It seems I am finally finding my niche here and it feels great.

It was also interesting to be in a forgein country during a Presidential election.  Several, of the teachers at the school mentioned it and seemed to be Obama fans.  Most however did not real feelings one way or another. Not surprisingly.  I know everyone complains about our government and our Presidents but maybe we should just be thankful we are even allowed to vote.  A teacher said today, "you think your government is unstable, you don't even get to pick ours." Let's all remember the privileges of being an American and stop bitching! I am pretty sure not many of us ran the risk of getting hit with a car bomb in America in the last few years!

Anyways, that is my rant for today!
I started a Christmas break holiday countdown today, it is a little farther away than I would like.
Can't wait to see everyone!

More pictures down this way, if you are still reading..=)
This is more of Byblos that our friend Tyson took and our awesome/insane new curtains

 This picture is a little close to my face for my liking but I thought my Mom would like it.
 The one house left near the castle in Byblos!




 Yes those are flower cut outs in the curtains
 These curtains a. match our bed perfectly (not!! yeah I brought not back) and b. are the shiniest material known to man. Michael could make a fine kings cloak or put on a drama theatre with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment